Canada human capital management (HCM) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 2,573.90 million by 2028.
Key Pointers Covered in Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
· Market Size
· Market New Sales Volumes
· Market Replacement Sales Volumes
· Market Installed Base
· Market By Brands
· Market Procedure Volumes
· Market Product Price Analysis
· Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
· Market Shares in Different Regions
· Recent Developments for Market Competitors
· Market Upcoming Applications
· Market Innovators Study
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Scope and Market Size
Canada human capital management (HCM) market is segmented on the basis of are offering, deployment model, organization size, and end-user. The segments study helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
· On the basis of offering, the Canada human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into software and services. In 2021, software segment is expected to dominate the Canada human capital management (HCM) market as human capital management software reaps significant gains in talent retention while freeing up HR staff for value-added projects and minimizing audit findings. Moreover, human capital management software provides human resources teams with several ways to save without cutting back on the employee experience.
· On the basis of deployment model, the Canada human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into cloud and on-premises. In 2021, the on-premises segment is expected to dominate the Canada human capital management (HCM) market as on-premises applications are reliable, secure and allow enterprises to maintain a level of control that the cloud often cannot. Moreover, an on-premises HCM platform is usually more customizable and offers greater control over the implementation process and the data.
· On the basis of organization size, the Canada human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). In 2021, large enterprises segment is expected to dominate the Canada human capital management (HCM) market as large organizations have larger data of employees that is needed to be maintained and recorded with minimum error. Human capital software helps in reducing the manual tasks involved in performance appraisals, feedbacks, and goal tracking.
· On the basis of end user, the Canada human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), government, IT and telecommunication, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, energy and utilities, retail and consumer goods, healthcare, education, hospitality and others. In 2021, IT and telecommunication is expected to dominate the Canada human capital management (HCM) market as the segment is being integrated with more advanced and digital technologies that incorporate more HR software to automate the processes. Moreover, the industry has high need of more skilled work forces and requires highly efficient talent management software.
Get Full Access of Report@
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
· How has the Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market?
· What are the key regional markets?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
· What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
· What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
· What is the structure of the Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market and who are the key players?
· What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
· Human capital management refers to practices referring to human resource management. Human capital management helps identify the organization their specific needs concerning the human capital competencies. HCM is an essential factor for the success of people-driven organizations. The HCM is categorized as workforce acquisition, workforce management, and workforce optimization. The efficient human capital management solution helps an organization improve employee performance, increase retention and achieve better results.
· A first-rate Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market research report delivers the systematic and comprehensive market research study, along with the facts and figures associated with any subject in the field of marketing. The report also estimates CAGR (compound annual growth rate) values along with its fluctuations for the definite forecast period. Furthermore, this report offers better market perspective in terms of product trends, marketing strategy, future products, new geographical markets, future events, sales strategies, customer actions or behaviours. Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market report is the outcome of incessant efforts guided by knowledgeable forecasters, innovative analysts and brilliant researchers.
· The major factors driving the growth of the human capital management (HCM) market are surge in adoption of cloud services to manage office and field personnel, increasing necessity for workforce optimisation, and rising focus on talent mobility. Increasing emphasis on mobile HR apps is creating opportunities for the growth of the market. Compliance with government data security regulation is acting as the major restraint for the human capital management (HCM) market. The lack of skilled IT workforce in SMEs is acting as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
· Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market survey report is structured with the clear understanding of business goals of ICT industry and needs to bridge the gap by delivering the most appropriate and proper solutions. In addition, this business research report predicts the size of the market with information on key vendor revenues, development of the industry by upstream & downstream, industry progress, key companies, and segment type & market application. Market study of the leading Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market report considers a market attractiveness analysis, where each segment is benchmarked based on its market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Share Analysis
Canada human capital management (HCM) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Canada human capital management (HCM) market.
Key player Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
Some of the major players operating in the Canada human capital management (HCM) market are IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Infor, UKG, Inc., Sumtotal Systems, LLC, Workday, Inc., Ramco Systems, Cegid, WorkForce Software, LLC, Epicor Software Corporation, Cezanne HR Limited, Cornerstone, Ceridian HCM, Inc., Oracle, Microsoft, ADP, Inc., Sage Group plc, PeopleFluent, Hi Bob, Inc., Personio GmbH, Sympa, Deltek, Inc., CIPHR Limited, Advanced, Accenture, Natural HR Limited among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
· Chapter One: Introduction
· Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
· Chapter Three: Market Overview
· Chapter Four: Executive Summary
· Chapter Five: Premium Insights
· Chapter Six: Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research