Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) Market| Qualitative Insights on Application & Outlook by Share, Future Growth 2028
The global vendor-neutral archive market is anticipated to grow significantly over the forecast period to its inherent advantages in vendor flexibility and accessibility over the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS). PACS can handle pictures from positron emission tomography (PET), endoscopy (ES), , magnetic resonance, radiography, mammography, and other medical imaging equipment.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the vendor neutral archive (VNA) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. On-premise VNA accounts for the largest delivery mode segment in the vendor neutral archive (VNA) market due to improved data control and security.
Get Sample Details
COVID-19 Impact on Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) Market
· Since its emergence in December 2019, the COVID-19 virus has spread to nearly every country on the planet, prompting the World Health Organization (WHO) to declare it a public health emergency. COVID-19's effects are being felt all over the world, and the vendor neutral archive (VNA) market is significantly affected. Restaurants have closed, all indoor/outdoor events have been limited, over forty countries have declared states of emergency, significant supply chain slowdowns, stock market volatility, decreasing corporate confidence, and rising panic have all been impacted by the COVID-19. As a result, the market for vendor neutral archive (VNA) impacted negatively.
· In October 2021, Intelerad Medical Systems, global leader among medical image management solutions, announced its acquisition of Ambra health, a cloud-based medical image management group maker. The merged platform will provide physicians, patients, and researchers with a superior cloud solution for reading, storing, and sharing diagnostic imaging by combining two KLAS Research category leaders.
Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) Market Scope
· The vendor neutral archive (VNA) market is segmented on the basis of delivery mode, procurement mode, imaging modality, usage model, and player type. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meager growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
· On-Premise VNA
· Hybrid VNA
· Fully Cloud-Hosted VNA
· On the basis of delivery mode, the vendor neutral archive (VNA) market is segmented into on-premise VNA, hybrid VNA, and fully cloud-hosted VNA.
· Departmental VNA
· Multi-Departmental VNA
· Multi-Site VNA
· On the basis of procurement mode, the vendor neutral archive (VNA) market is segmented into departmental VNA, multi-departmental VNA, and multi-site VNA.
· Computed Tomography
· Digital Fluoroscopy
· Digital Radiography
· Magnetic Resonance Imaging
· Nuclear Imaging, Ultrasound
· On the basis of procurement mode, the vendor neutral archive (VNA) market is segmented into angiography, mammography, computed tomography, digital fluoroscopy, digital radiography, , nuclear imaging, ultrasound, and other.
· Single Department
· Multiple Departments
· Multiple Sites
· On the basis of procurement mode, the vendor neutral archive (VNA) market is segmented into usage model single department, multiple departments, and multiple sites.
· Independent Software
· Vendor neutral archive (VNA) market has also been segmented based on the player type into PACS, independent software, and infrastructure.
Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) Market Regional Analysis/Insights
· The countries covered in the vendor neutral archive (VNA) market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Healthcare Infrastructure Growth Installed Base and New Technology Penetration
· The vendor neutral archive (VNA) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in healthcare expenditure for capital equipment, installed base of different kind of products for vendor neutral archive (VNA) market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in healthcare regulatory scenarios and their impact on the vendor neutral archive (VNA) market. The data is available for historic period 2010-2020.
Competitive Landscape and Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) Market Share Analysis
· The vendor neutral archive (VNA) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to vendor neutral archive (VNA) market.
Some of the major players operating in the vendor neutral archive (VNA) market are
· Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
· Hyland Software, Inc.,
· Agfa-Gevaert Group.,
· BridgeHead Software Ltd,
· FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation,
· Dell Inc.,
Full Access of Report @
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
· MARKET SEGMENTATION
· EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
· PREMIUM INSIGHTS
· MARKET OVERVIEW
Get TOC Details
· Concrete Cooling Market Set to Reach Valuation of, Size, Share, Demand, Future Growth, Key Players and Revenue Forecast
· Automatic Faucets Market to See Promising Growth of, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Gross Revenue and Key Players Outlook
· Underwater Acoustic Communication Market Is Expected to Grow at a Highest, Size, Share, Growth Statistics, Emerging Trends and Value Forecast
· Hysteroscopes Market to Garner, Share, Size, Growth, Key Players, and Trends forecast
· 1,6-Hexanediol Market Is Expected to Grasp the Value by Size, Share, Key Growth Drivers, Trends and Competitive Outlook
· Activated Carbon Market to Receive Overwhelming Growth by , Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Revenue Outlook
· Ammonia Market Destine to Reach Size, Share, Industry Growth Rate, Technological Advancements, Demand & Revenue Outlook
· OTR Tires Market to Garner Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Challenges, Opportunities and Competitive outlook
· Railway Wiring Harness Market Is Likely to Upsurge, Size, Share, Trend, Demand, Challenges and Competitors Outlook
· Automotive Simulation – Industry Trends - Forecast to 2026Market to Exhibit a Striking Growth of Size, Share, Trends, Competitive Scenario and Industry Growth Analysis
· Cardiac Tamponade Market to Perceive Remarkable, Size, Share, Trends, Demand, Opportunities and Segmentation Analysis
· Anionic Surfactants Market is expected to reach the Value of, Size, Share, Growth, Demand and Opportunity Outlook
· Internet of Robotic Things (IoRT) Market Is Predictable to Touch Size, Share, Business Opportunities, Demand, Upcoming Trends, Segmentation and Revenue Outlook
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475