Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global 3D Printing Metal Market 2022-2028”under Energy Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global 3D Printing Metal Market size is projected to grow by USD 974.0 million from 2022 to 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global 3d printing metal market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the 3d printing metal industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the form, product, application, and region. The global market for 3d printing metal can be segmented by form: powder, filament. The powder segment held the largest share of the global 3d printing metal market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. 3d printing metal market is further segmented by product: titanium, nickel, steel, aluminum, others. Globally, the titanium segment made up the largest share of the 3d printing metal market. Based on application, the 3d printing metal market is segmented into: aerospace and military, automotive, medical, others. The aerospace and military segment was the largest contributor to the global 3d printing metal market in 2021. On the basis of region, the 3d printing metal market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global 3d printing metal market.
By form: powder, filament
By product: titanium, nickel, steel, aluminum, others
By application: aerospace and military, automotive, medical, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global 3d printing metal market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Arcam AB, Carpenter Technology Corporation, ExOne GmbH, GKN Ltd., Hoganas AB, Materialise NV, Renishaw plc, Sandvik AB, Voxeljet AG, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global 3d printing metal market.
- To classify and forecast the global 3d printing metal market based on form, product, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global 3d printing metal market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global 3d printing metal market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global 3d printing metal market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global 3d printing metal market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388970/global-d-printing-metal-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.